Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day one.



Well, it has begun. Scott has left for Salt City, Utah....ugh. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this. Words cannot describe the ache that my heart feels. I never thought I would be this weak without him, but then again I never thought I would EVER be in this position. My question from the very beginning of this adventure has been "How did we get to this point? Why did he have to do something so drastic as driving a truck for a living? Doesn't he understand that I need him at home with us?" I'm still not sure that my questions have been answered. All I know is that SOMETHING had to be done. If driving a truck is the answer....so be it. For now I will just say that I miss him terribly and he's only been gone 5 hours. God give me strength to endure this. God help me be strong for my husband and for my children. God please protect him and bring him back home to us very soon. I love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment